Windows XP Issue

Post by Kyle Blackwel » Mon, 06 Jan 2003 12:00:04

When I try to open a program, Windows installer kicks
off, I have to cancel the installer about five times and
the original program will open, can anyone tell me why
this happens, or if there is a fix.

1. Windows XP Issue

Hi there, i have had Windows XP for quite a while, but
lately is has been running slow and freezing. So i
checked out the task manager, and there are about 100
tasks that are called addinSGN.exe. I'm trying to figure
out where these are coming from, and guessing that is is
some kind of virus. Anybody got any suggestions?

Thanks for your time!

2. Windows 2000 SP3 continuous reboot problem

3. Windows xp issue...or not.......

4. norton firewall 03

5. Windows XP issues

6. AST SVGA Monitor driver

7. Windows XP issue

8. External Editor

9. A couple of Windows XP Issues

10. Sony Digital Camera w/ Windows XP Issue -- Please Help!!

11. Uninstall Windows XP Issue

12. Windows XP Issues (Help)

13. A couple of Windows XP Issues