"Windows explorer" "Status bar" doesn't show "free space" for removable disks !?

"Windows explorer" "Status bar" doesn't show "free space" for removable disks !?

Post by Mich » Sun, 01 Jun 2003 01:54:11

Isn't there anyway to force windows XP to show the "disk free space"
or "free disk space" on the status bar for removable disks like floppy
and virtual harddisks?

Maybe there is some software to customize the windows explorer status
bar?

Or can I use VB-scripts or change the registry or ini-files?

I know you could use right mouse button/properties but that's to much
to ask ;-)

Thanks!

1. |||||"""" How do I lock a CDROM """"|||||

We need to lock a CROM(s) in a NT Workstation. One idea suggested that
we find a jumper on the back of this SCSI CDROM and tie it in with the
keyboard lock switch. HOWEVER the CDROM(s) we are using do not have
such a jumper.

Anyone out there willing a write a driver to lock CDROM(s) or know
where to find such a utility ?

2. Design: where to put resources?

3. can't access "windows explorer" , "my computer", "control panel"

4. Telnet server for NT 3.51

5. CD "free space" and "used space"

6. IE Upgrade From 5.5 To 6.0

7. WANTED """ NT 3.51 Training Videos """" WANTED

8. Win95 lockup problem

9. subfolders of "Sent Items" show "From" instead of "To"

10. Internet Explorer 5.5 "Title bar" and "Menu bar"

11. "Agree" "Disagree" buttons don't show on MS LIC window

12. wmp copy to cd """ error """

13. "Run"," Search" and" Help and Suport" (Start Menu)