sysrestore

Post by sean » Thu, 19 Jun 2003 04:20:11

I would like to use the system restore, but I would like to know if the
system ever deletes restore points and if so can I prevent this from
happening.

Thanks,

Sean

1. "Programs" on Start button suddenly empty; can't find sysrestore to fix

I've been rearranging the Start menu setup, and now I suddenly find
my "Programs" button on Start is empty.
I did set several system restore points during the changing process,
but with "programs" an empty button -- How do I find system restore
to even launch it?
Also, any other possible things I should look at to see what
happened to the lost button? (I got a message on the screen saying
that it pointed to an entry that wasn't there, or something like that).

-- Lee Merkel

2. Forcing a window to redraw itself