Scanners

Post by Budd » Sun, 15 Dec 2002 12:19:00

I haver heard many people having problems with older
scanners. I have an HP5 Scanner. It works great Win98.
I want to purchase a new system. Is XP not worth getting
(Will I need to get a new scanner and other devices - why
are they no longer compatable?)
Buddy

Scanners

Post by Pete » Sun, 15 Dec 2002 12:49:26

Hi,

Those manufacturers would not develop new drivers for
their older models to suit XP requirements. They thought
people would buy new devices if they want to go to XP. It
is a business strategic.

Peter

Quote:>-----Original Message-----