"Object doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'"

"Object doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'"

Post by Carlos Villama » Thu, 29 Aug 2002 01:03:09

Hi,
I have windows XP Pro, and I had IIS and tsweb working for remote desktop.
I used to have no problem connecting from my computer at work over the web
until I installed the critical fix yesterday with the cumulative IE6
patches, etc...  Now  I get this error message when I connect to tsweb
"Object doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'"
I can still connect locally using remote desktop connection, but not
remotely over the web.
All help appreciated!
Carlos

"Object doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'"

Post by Donald Ros » Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:23:58

Hi

The timing of this post is incredible.  I was just going to ask for the same
assistance.  This past W/E I configured 'Remote Desktop Web Connection' and
received the same error.  This error occurs immediately after login and the
exact text is:

Line:    67
Char:    7
Error:    Object doesn't support this property or method" 'MsTsc.Server'
Code:    0

I thought it might have something to do with screen resolution but I tried
all that were available and the problem persisted.  I  am also completely
current with 'critical updates'.  Any information you can shed on this is
greatly appreciated.   tia....

Don

Quote:> Hi,
> I have windows XP Pro, and I had IIS and tsweb working for remote desktop.
> I used to have no problem connecting from my computer at work over the web
> until I installed the critical fix yesterday with the cumulative IE6
> patches, etc...  Now  I get this error message when I connect to tsweb
> "Object doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'"
> I can still connect locally using remote desktop connection, but not
> remotely over the web.
> All help appreciated!
> Carlos

"Object doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'"

Post by RobH » Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:14:27

This Microsoft article might not be related, but helps with
thinking about the
connect.  I am not sure if the line67, character7,
unsuitable property or method call
is in this file or some other script, but there you go.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q326
945

Someone else more familiar with this topic will hopefully
post a reply.
Regards, RobH.

Quote:> Hi

> The timing of this post is incredible.  I was just going
to ask for the same
> assistance.  This past W/E I configured 'Remote Desktop
Web Connection' and
> received the same error.  This error occurs immediately
after login and the
> exact text is:

> Line:    67
> Char:    7
> Error:    Object doesn't support this property or method"
'MsTsc.Server'
> Code:    0

> I thought it might have something to do with screen

resolution but I tried

> all that were available and the problem persisted.  I  am
also completely
> current with 'critical updates'.  Any information you can
shed on this is
> greatly appreciated.   tia....

> Don

message

> > Hi,
> > I have windows XP Pro, and I had IIS and tsweb working
for remote desktop.
> > I used to have no problem connecting from my computer at
work over the web
> > until I installed the critical fix yesterday with the
cumulative IE6
> > patches, etc...  Now  I get this error message when I
connect to tsweb
> > "Object doesn't support this property or method:
'MsTsc.Server'"
> > I can still connect locally using remote desktop
connection, but not
> > remotely over the web.
> > All help appreciated!
> > Carlos

"Object doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'"

Post by Amja » Thu, 29 Aug 2002 14:40:16

I have the same exact problem.

--Amjad.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hi,
>I have windows XP Pro, and I had IIS and tsweb working
for remote desktop.
>I used to have no problem connecting from my computer at
work over the web
>until I installed the critical fix yesterday with the
cumulative IE6
>patches, etc...  Now  I get this error message when I
connect to tsweb
>"Object doesn't support this property or

method: 'MsTsc.Server'"
Quote:>I can still connect locally using remote desktop
connection, but not
>remotely over the web.
>All help appreciated!
>Carlos

>.

"Object doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'"

Post by Donald Ros » Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:49:04

Thanks Rob

So that's what VB Script looks like.  Line 67 in 'connect .asp' is:
       MsTsc.Server  =  srvName
The line starts with 6 blanks.  As you, I have no idea whether Line 67 Char
7 actually refer to this line in this script.  However, I have bookmarked
the article.  I will change the port when it's working.  Thanks again...

Don

> This Microsoft article might not be related, but helps with
> thinking about the
> connect.  I am not sure if the line67, character7,
> unsuitable property or method call
> is in this file or some other script, but there you go.
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q326
> 945

> Someone else more familiar with this topic will hopefully
> post a reply.
> Regards, RobH.

> > Hi

> > The timing of this post is incredible.  I was just going
> to ask for the same
> > assistance.  This past W/E I configured 'Remote Desktop
> Web Connection' and
> > received the same error.  This error occurs immediately
> after login and the
> > exact text is:

> > Line:    67
> > Char:    7
> > Error:    Object doesn't support this property or method"
> 'MsTsc.Server'
> > Code:    0

> > I thought it might have something to do with screen
> resolution but I tried
> > all that were available and the problem persisted.  I  am
> also completely
> > current with 'critical updates'.  Any information you can
> shed on this is
> > greatly appreciated.   tia....

> > Don

1. "Object doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'"

Hi,
I have windows XP Pro, and I had IIS and tsweb working for remote desktop.
I used to have no problem connecting from my computer at work over the web
until I installed the critical fix yesterday with the cumulative IE6
patches, etc...  Now  I get this error message when I connect to tsweb
"Object doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'"
I can still connect locally using remote desktop connection, but not
remotely over the web.
All help appreciated!
Carlos

2. SCANNER DRIVER

3. If your UPS reports bad battery in XP.

4. Object Doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'

5. Hot fix Q317277 causes system freeze

6. AGP settings?

7. Object doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'

8. MsTsc.Server "doesn't support this property or method"

9. "Object Doesn't Support This Property or Method"

10. Error "Object Doesn't Support This Property or Method"