Query Regarding LSP on XP

Post by Alok » Fri, 01 Mar 2002 15:39:52

I am building my LSP provided by Microsoft on a WinXP.The
LSP works fine on all the OS(WinNT,2k,95,98,ME) except
XP.The problem occurs when my LSP is installed over RSVP
on a WinXP. When an LSP is installed over the RSVP/TCP or
UDP, It calls the my LSP dll and shows recursive nature by
calling it again and again & I am unable to use any of my
N/w applications.I would like to know whether this is a
known problem with RSVP on Win XP. Is there any patch
provided for it.

1. Query regarding LSP over RSVP on Win XP

I am building my LSP provided by Microsoft on a WinXP.The
LSP works fine on all the OS(WinNT,2k,95,98,ME) except
XP.The problem occurs when my LSP is installed over RSVP
on a WinXP. When an LSP is installed over the RSVP/TCP or
UDP, It calls the my LSP dll and shows recursive nature by
calling it again and again & I am unable to use any of my
N/w applications.I would like to know whether this is a
known problem with RSVP Win XP. Is there any patch
provided for it. Please mail to my id

thank you

2. How can I make the NUMLOCK stay on in XP?

3. query regarding device capture

4. diskcleanup/scandisk

5. query regarding OE

6. windows will restart during loading

7. Query regarding WIA data acquisition

8. Importing from old computer to new computer

9. I got some query regarding debugging using WinDbg

10. Queries regarding networking management and administration

11. Query regarding CWinThread::m_pMainWnd

12. Important Query Regarding wxWindows

13. Problem with query to Oracle 8 database using Oracle ODBC with Excel and Microsoft Query