problem with the explorer

Post by Ahmed AL-qamz » Tue, 06 Aug 2002 01:29:38

explorer keep clinching when i use yahoo games i have to
shot domn and start again a couble of time to get me
through

1. Problems with Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer

Has anyone been able to figure out how to fix a problem
with getting the message...

"Microsoft Internet Explorer has Encountered a Problem
and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience."

I have tried downloading updates and nothing seems to
correct this problem.   One thing I did see that may be
causing this problem is....Accessories...System
Tools....System Information...Internet
Settings...Internet Explorer...File Versions, it lists
the following:

File/Version/Size/Date/Path/Company
iecont.dll      <File Missing>    Not Available   Not
Available       Not Available   Not Available

iecontlc.dll    <File Missing>    Not Available   Not
Available       Not Available   Not Available

ieuinit.inf     Not Available   19 KB   8/29/2002
12:51:44 AM     C:\WINDOWS\system32     Not Available

This is what is listed for iexplore.exe
File/Version/Size/Date/Path/Company
iexplore.exe    6.0.2800.1106   89 KB   8/29/2002 5:41:26
AM      C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer      Microsoft
Corporation

Can anyone help?  Am I missing some dll's and if so,
where can I get them?

2. Windows 98 randomly pauses from network?

3. problems w/internet explorer and windows explorer

4. free space

5. Strange problem with Windows-Explorer (not Internet Explorer)

6. explorer.exe using 100% of cpu

7. Printing problems in Internet Explorer

8. Extended list control

9. Downloading Problems with Internet Explorer for Mac

10. problem with internet explorer

11. Problems with Internet Explorer

12. Problem with Internet explorer on WinXP

13. What's this Cookies problem with Internet Explorer under XP?