Uninstall Windows XP Issue

Post by Vinc » Fri, 30 May 2003 15:33:36

Help! I upgraded from WIN-98 SE to XP-PRO. When I tried to
uninstall XP-PRO, I keep getting an message that reads
"Setup cannot create the folder:" It then gives me the
option to retry <ENTER> or to exit setup <F3>. So now
every time the machine reboots, it goes back to uninstall,
then to the error meesage, and over, and over and over -
no end in sight.

Any solution to this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

Vince

1. Windows XP and (uninstalled) pcAnywhere Blocking issue

I am testing my current system Win98 SE for compatibility with XP. It cames
back with pcAnywhere 10.0 being a Blocking issue. I have properly
uninstalled pcAnywhere and removed all (as far as I can tell) all files and
left-over registry entries. It still is a blocking issue. Symantec's online
tech support service says it's "closed".

Anybody can help me? Thanks

Dirk

2. Windows XP anomaly

3. Win XP and EZ CD 4.02 uninstall issues

4. ATI Rage Fury Maxx

5. Uninstalling Windows Messenger, having issues with it

6. 512MB = 256MB..

7. New Windows XP Embedded Update: Terminal Services CALs Are Not Issued for Windows XP Embedded

8. media player can not play mp3 off website

9. Uninstall Windows XP/Reinstal Windows ME

10. windows me uninstall after windows xp

11. uninstall windows xp[corp.] to return to windows m.e.?

12. Xp and windows 2k, windows 2k uninstall major problem

13. Uninstall Windows Media Player under Windows XP Pro?