Partitionmagic seek error

Post by Barkin Tanma » Mon, 02 Dec 2002 11:29:48

Hi , I was creating a new partition(Fat32) on my winxp(NTFS) system. An
error occured and now my partition is either damaged or something else
happened. I can't start windows , I get windows protection error. If I use
Partitionmagics  emergency disks , they say I have a seek error . But they
can't fix it. Can you pls help ...

Partitionmagic seek error

Post by Terry Straehle » Tue, 03 Dec 2002 08:29:36

Quote:> Hi , I was creating a new partition(Fat32) on my winxp(NTFS) system. An
> error occured and now my partition is either damaged or something else
> happened. I can't start windows , I get windows protection error. If I use
> Partitionmagics  emergency disks , they say I have a seek error . But they
> can't fix it. Can you pls help ...

Go to www.powerquest.com/support and search on "seek error". If that
doesn't solve your problem, use their e-mail support.
--
Erwin H. (Terry)  Straehley
Computer Consulting and Programming

http://www.strassoc.com