New Resource: Add-ins and Resources

Post by MS » Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:10:29

We just launched a new resource on Microsoft.com\windowsmedia called
"Add-Ins and Resources" today.  This is where you can find 3rd party apps
and cool stuff that includes skins, 3rd party apps and many more resources:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/coolstuff/default.asp

If you have suggestions for other listings, please post them here and I'll
do my best to get them covered.

Thanks
Sean

--
Sean Alexander
Tech. Product Manager- Windows Media Player

1. New Resource: Add-ins and Resources

We just launched a new resource on Microsoft.com\windowsmedia called
"Add-Ins and Resources" today.  This is where you can find 3rd party apps
and cool stuff that includes skins, 3rd party apps and many more resources:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/coolstuff/default.asp

If you have suggestions for other listings, please post them here and I'll
do my best to get them covered.

Thanks
Sean

--
Sean Alexander
Tech. Product Manager- Windows Media Player
Microsoft Corporation

2. Same as; network init slow, also DUN damaged after SP3 install-deinstalled no help

3. XML Resource Files: Adding bitmaps to the resource files

4. cricheditview printing?

5. resource kit for WMP 6.4 (to add new features)?

6. jdbgmgr.exe hoax

7. adding new hardware - resources

8. Video card

9. Resource filtering - will Windows re-use unused resources?

10. Howto: Split mfc resources across multiple resource files?

11. locked resources in resource editor

12. HELP Clever Resource Ids , Resource Compiler

13. resource.h and xxxx.rc resource numers?