Customize tab stopped working.

Post by Brende » Tue, 07 Jan 2003 11:58:53

My customize tab stopped working, and now my computer is
stuck looking like it is Windows 98, with no rounded
corners or green start menu. I have checked everything on
the list, hit apply, it turns B&W for a second, but after
it apply's, nothing happened. How do I fix this, as I need
color!

Customize tab stopped working.

Post by Rich Barr » Tue, 07 Jan 2003 14:33:57

  Rt Click Desktop>Properties> Click Themes Tab. Select WindowsXP.  Click
Appearance Tab>Windows and Buttons Box select
      WindowsXP Style

Quote:> My customize tab stopped working, and now my computer is
> stuck looking like it is Windows 98, with no rounded
> corners or green start menu. I have checked everything on
> the list, hit apply, it turns B&W for a second, but after
> it apply's, nothing happened. How do I fix this, as I need
> color!

1. CTabCtrl ... tab oder not working within tabs....

I have created a dialog with a tab control and 5 tabs. Everything in the
dialogs work except tabbing from field to field.. I have a feeling
I'm missing someting simple.. very simple... problem is.. I have no
idea what it is! Any hints or ideas? I have about 7 MFC books and have
access to the DevNet.... no help so far...

Thanks

2. Q: Problem with Bitmap on Button: How to?

3. the tab key acts as the "alt tab" instead of tab

4. NT 4 and tcp/ip routing problem

5. ie6 advanced tab (customizing the browser)

6. The SFC command.

7. Customising Common Tasks Tab in Explorer

8. ANN: Update your Windows CE .NET 4.2 Help Files

9. No web tab on customize desktop

10. Lost Desktop Customizing tab in Display Properties.

11. Calling David Candy :) ....Customize tab for system folders/drives?

12. Folder Properties Customize Tab

13. customising alt-tab