XP upgrade instalation problem

Post by Gideo » Thu, 08 May 2003 18:40:53

I upgraded my Laptop from Win Home to Win Proffesional
recently - It's as if the system has given me limited
access even though I am registered as Administrator.

An example - I have dial-up internet access which the new
system has deleted. Which would be no problem were it not
for the fact that it now, when I go to the internet wizard
setup,  will not allow me to configure a dial up option.
It remains greyed out together with the broadband dial up
option. The only option it leaves me with is the
continuous broadband - which when selected does nothing.

I really have no clue - i tried reloading the software

Any help would be most welcome.