Welcome Screen Problem

Post by Adam » Tue, 27 May 2003 13:30:37

I have the way users on my computer logon setup so it
uses the welcome screen and fast switching, but whenever
I try to switch users or logon I just get the traditional
windows logon.  Anyone know how to fix this?

1. Welcome screen problem

On the welcome screen where you logon different users, one of the users has
a message under it: "2 unread mail messages".  I've gone into my email
(outlook express 6) and made sure that all the messages have been read but
this message still stays here.  It still remains there after shutting off
the computer power and starting back up.  Any help on how to get rid of
this?

Thanks

2. directx 9.0a hang ups

3. Welcome Screen Problem

4. how to make a macro

5. Welcome screen problems. Please help

6. Missing the "Always perform this action" box when inserting a CDR (come on Kel this should be an easy one!)

7. Welcome Screen problem !

8. XP Printer management

9. XP Welcome Screen problem

10. Changing the Theme of the Logon (NOT welcome screen/non welcome screen!)

11. Welcome Screen outstays its welcome / Explorer.exe goes wild

12. Welcome screen doesn't appear after screen saver

13. Error -- names disappeared from log-in screen - -welcome screen frozen