.pps files

Post by Garet » Wed, 21 May 2003 15:44:06

I can't read .pps files.  (Using Win Xp Home.) Would be
very grateful for help/advice on what to download from
where to enable me to do so.  Idiot-proof guidance needed!
Thanks in anticipation.

.pps files

Post by Nichola » Wed, 21 May 2003 15:46:06

Download a free PowerPoint viewer:  http://office.microsoft.com/Assistance/9798/viewerscvt.aspx

--
Nicholas

| I can't read .pps files.  (Using Win Xp Home.) Would be
| very grateful for help/advice on what to download from
| where to enable me to do so.  Idiot-proof guidance needed!
| Thanks in anticipation.

.pps files

Post by Ken Blak » Wed, 21 May 2003 18:31:56

Quote:> I can't read .pps files.  (Using Win Xp Home.) Would be
> very grateful for help/advice on what to download from
> where to enable me to do so.  Idiot-proof guidance needed!
> Thanks in anticipation.

This is a PowerPoint file. You can't read it because you don't
have PowerPoint installed on your system. If you just want to
view such files, but not create them yourself, you can download a
free PowerPoint viewer from
http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=D1649C22-B51F-49...

--
Ken Blake
Please reply to the newsgroup

1. .pps file viewer

What kind of program do I need to view a file with a ".pps" extension? Help
It is a graphic file.

Thanks.
Rich

                      http://www.help.com/

2. virus alert

3. How do I view pps files?

4. Winsock Utilites shareware + 64,000 other pgms * $

5. pps files

6. multiple identical incoming e-mails

7. .pps files

8. Why not an affordable de-fragger?

9. Error code trying to play a pps file

10. Upgraded to Exployer 6.0 - now PPS files don't automatically display

11. Problem opening pps files

12. PPS file type

13. PPS files