CD Rom not working

Post by Gnfght » Thu, 08 Apr 2004 09:40:27

My Atapi CD Rom has up and died.  When I tried to load
Roxio EZ CD Creator, it didn't load properly and quit.  I
have not been able to use any of my 3 CD Roms since, saying
that I don't have the proper drivers.  I was able to get a
friend to send me a copy of MY Windows disc and I have that
on my hard drive now, alas, I cannot find the drivers
necessary to return my CD Roms back to the living.

Please Help,

Dave

CD Rom not working

Post by mj » Thu, 08 Apr 2004 11:14:02

have you tried the manafactures web sites they usually
have drivers you can download
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>My Atapi CD Rom has up and died.  When I tried to load
>Roxio EZ CD Creator, it didn't load properly and quit.  I
>have not been able to use any of my 3 CD Roms since,
saying
>that I don't have the proper drivers.  I was able to get a
>friend to send me a copy of MY Windows disc and I have
that
>on my hard drive now, alas, I cannot find the drivers
>necessary to return my CD Roms back to the living.

>Please Help,

>Dave
>.

CD Rom not working

Post by noitisnotm » Thu, 08 Apr 2004 12:35:29

Have you went to support.microsoft.com and the
knowledgebase and searched roxio there are knowledgebase
articles on porblems with roxio and cd roms.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>have you tried the manafactures web sites they usually
>have drivers you can download

1. CD / CDR Writer CD ROM not working

Hi,

I have a HP Pavillion xt878 computer.  I have Windows XP
Professional OS on it.  When I pull up my device manager
and ask for the DVD & CD ROM Drives list, it list the
Mitsumi CR-48X5TE.

I guess HP used Mitsumi CD/CR ROM Drives in there PCs.

I was running a program with it and it stopped working.

When I put a CD in it and try to read, it starts blinking
green and then starts blinking orange and stays blinking
orange.   Is there any test that I can do to determine
what may be wrong.

Please contact me as soon as your able.

Thanks in advance

Joe Smith

2. Access token problem.

3. CD-RW & CD-ROM not working

4. Problems accessing secure sites with IE v6.0

5. CD Rom not working

6. Windows update not working on clients

7. CD-ROM NOT WORKING (CODE 39)

8. Remote Administration of WMS-HELP PLEASE

9. cd-rom not working

10. cd roms not working

11. CD Rom not working

12. xp shutdown and cd-rom not working