Change Drive Letter for CD-ROM drive

Post by ram » Sun, 09 Apr 2006 03:01:28

Is it possible to change drive letter for CD-ROM/Dvd-ROM  drives  in WinXP
Pro. I was able to do that in Win98 thru Device Manager.
Thanks.
-ram

Change Drive Letter for CD-ROM drive

Post by Curt » Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:15:32

You can also access your optical and other drives from control
panel>administrative tools>computer management.

--
Curt,
"The way is open to those who would see"

> click start, run then type DISKMGMT.MSC press enter, right click on cd-rom
> select change drive letter.

>> Is it possible to change drive letter for CD-ROM/Dvd-ROM  drives  in
>> WinXP
>> Pro. I was able to do that in Win98 thru Device Manager.
>> Thanks.
>> -ram

Change Drive Letter for CD-ROM drive

Post by ram » Mon, 10 Apr 2006 00:11:49