can not laod driver MRxSmb source workstation event id 5727

Post by sjaak bester » Sun, 04 May 2003 13:07:53

can not laod driver MRxSmb  source workstation event id
5727
How to fix is event?

Next error =
can not laod driver RDR  source workstation event id 5727

Post by Mary Saue » Sun, 04 May 2003 15:00:02

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/w2km...

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://dgl.microsoft.com/

Quote:> can not laod driver MRxSmb  source workstation event id
> 5727
> How to fix is event?

> Next error =
> can not laod driver RDR  source workstation event id 5727

1. Warnings: Event ID 260, Event ID 1524, Event ID 1517

All:

I've been searching the Microsoft KB and various XP newsgroups and have been
unable to located a solution or complete definition of these error messages.
Also, does anyone know if there is a download that includes all the Event ID
descriptions? I was able to find one for W2K, but not WinXP Pro. Any help
would be greatly appreciated. Please respond with any information to both

Error Messages below:

PS> I'm running all the latest updates from Microsoft

Event ID 260:

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: PlugPlayManager
Event Category: None
Event ID: 260
Date:  12/29/2001
Time:  3:17:19 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: CJBC-I8000
The service "CiSvc" vetoed a target device change request.

Event ID 1524:

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1524
Date:  12/29/2001
Time:  8:31:25 PM
User:  CJBC-I8000\Administrator
Computer: CJBC-I8000
Windows cannot unload your classes registry file - it is still in use by
other applications or services. The file will be unloaded when it is no
longer in use.

Event ID 1517:

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1517
Date:  12/29/2001
Time:  3:18:40 AM
User:  NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: CJBC-I8000
Windows saved user CJBC-I8000\Administrator registry while an application or
service was still using the registry during log off. The memory used by the
user's registry has not been freed. The registry will be unloaded when it is
no longer in use.

 This is often caused by services running as a user account, try configuring
the services to run in either the LocalService or NetworkService account.

2. Microdyne.com still exist?

3. How Can I fix Event 8003 Error re Source MrxSmb please

4. Can't associate any more

5. help please with event id 51-source=cdrom in event viewer

6. Add a lot of addresses in an alias

7. Event ID: 6 Any ideas what this event source: nv is?

8. Accessing peer's HD causes peer to lock up

9. Event ID 9 and Event ID 51, Please help

10. Event error log - event id 11 The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk5\D

11. Event ID: 5 and Event ID:11

12. error event id 9, warning event id 51

13. Event ID 1003 Source SceSrv