Plustek

Post by Matt Hop » Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:04:44

I have a PLUSTEK OPTIC-PRO 600P scanner, it won't work, is this correct? my scanner is now rendered useless?  Is it true XP will NOT work with it?
Matt

--

 Wanna fight me now or are you a coward? http://home.cogeco.ca/~rorytate/
Or Just click http://beldo.cjb.net/

Plustek

Post by Terr » Wed, 20 Mar 2002 12:50:14

 I have the Plustek 9636T scanner. Plustek says it won't
work using Windows XP. I use the Plustek Win 2000 drivers
with XP and it works fine. See if Plustek has Win 2000
drivers (or NT) for yours and try it.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I have a PLUSTEK OPTIC-PRO 600P scanner, it won't work,

is this correct? my scanner is now rendered useless?  Is
it true XP will NOT work with it?
Quote:>Matt

>--

> Wanna fight me now or are you a coward?

http://home.cogeco.ca/~rorytate/
Quote:>Or Just click http://beldo.cjb.net/

1. Scanner-Plustek SP Color 6000..HELP!!

Hi, I just purchased the referenced scanner at a computer show and I'm
having a terrible time trying to install the scanner driver. Support from

the vendor and distributor has not been very successful. So I am hoping
someone out there may know what the remedy would be. The scanner board is
installed. However, when I try to run the setup program for the driver, I

get a memory error (this is a 16MB PC, it isn't the memory). When I try
to add the scanner driver under the Windows Driver setup,  I get an error

message that says it can't find "oemsetup.inf"
If anyone has any help to share, please email me.
Thanks,
Sue Philbrook

2. The Easiest Way to Back Up OE6 to CD-R or CD-RW Disks?

3. Optic Pro 600p Plustek Scanner

4. Letter to Microsoft

5. Plustek scanner

6. Director for Windows GPF Errors?

7. Plustek 9630p Scanner

8. Microsoft doesnt care about DirectShow.

9. Plustek 1212u wont install

10. Plustek OpticPro 9636T

11. plustek 12000P scanner drivers

12. plustek scanner drivers