minimising

Post by WDVE » Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:00:17

My facility to minimise running programmes or documents
by storing them in the bar beneath the monitor screen has
disappeared suddenly. No means to see the running
programmes now except by R-clicking and opening the task
manager. Can anyone tell me what went wrong and how get
this option working again?? Thx Wilfried

1. IE 6.0 Browser always opens in minimized form sort of minimized anyway see below illustration=.

Hello,

Every time I open Internet explorer 6.0 final, it opens like this:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have to then click maximize to get it to fill the screen. Why is it doing that? Where do I find the settings to make it open in maximized mode each time? I'm sure it is a simple problem. I have looked all over "Internet options" and haven't found anything there that will change how it opens.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks.

--

http://blackquest.com/link.htm

http://card.netscape.com/douneedemploy
If you are lonely and looking, try
CLOSE ENCOUNTERS DATING SERVICE
12 YEARS SERVING THE WORLD

2. Active X

3. Windows open minimised/minimized?

4. Help with iostream lib on Win CE.NET

5. Minimize and undo minimize all windows,

6. I lost the screensaver password

7. Minimizing Real Player

8. Registration from overseas

9. WMP9 XP Minimode/minimized

10. TV Screen Freezes When Minimized

11. minimizing windows media player 9...

12. Minimize to systray?

13. Run WMP Minimized on file launch? How?