Slow Right Mouse Click

Post by Carl Elliot » Wed, 08 Jan 2003 05:53:26

I have several Windows XP Professional on a Windows 2000
Server Domain.

From the workstation, after a right mouse click it takes
several seconds to minutes to bring up the menu.  Does
anyone know what causes this and if there is a way to fix
it.

Hopefully, someone has some hints before I decide to roll
back to Windows 2000 on the workstations.

Thanks in advance.

1. right mouse button (secondary mouse button, right clicking)

Help please, I'm having trouble with my right mouse
button...it works
perfectly well with most applications, internet explorer,
outlook, etc...but
when I try to use it with windows explorer to see the
properties of a folder
for example nothing happens....I've tried it with other
user id's on my XP
and it works fine...it only appears to be affecting my
user id...I've tried
system restore which hasn't helped...the key on my
keyboard which you use to
emulate the right mouse button also isn't working I can
only assume that
I've switched off some setting somewhere...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tim

2. WIN CE 4.1 with Retail Compact Framework doesn 't work.

3. Left Mouse click becomes right mouse click

4. Windows error, how to fix?

5. Optical Mouse - Right click slow

6. Visioneer Scanner installation

7. Right-Click Menu in Windows Slows down the Mouse

8. Graphical card

9. Windows XP Slow when Right Mouse Click

10. click CLICK....click CLICK...click CLICK!!!!!!

11. MCI + Right Mouse Click

12. Right click mouse in IE6

13. Editing right mouse click shortcut menu