explorer 2 mouse problem

Post by Sitarama » Fri, 09 Apr 2004 01:24:35

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;834840

Have you seen this?
Sitaraman

Quote:> Hi guys

> I have recently installed a Microsoft Explorer 2 wireless mouse to replace

a older wireless mouse.
Quote:> This is on a Windows XP system.

> The problem is that the mouse wheel horizontal tracking (new feature)

doesn't work. All the other features work ok.
Quote:

> Also after a while a error message pops up saying that there is a error in

point32.exe and the mouse needs to restart.
Quote:> This continues on every 5 min. Its quit frustrating.

> I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software (intellipoint 5) off the

disk that came with the mouse.
Quote:> I installed the mouse on a different computer and it works fine.

> Thanks
> Chad

1. Microsoft Explorer USB mouse problems...Plz help

While i play a game(Americas Army), the mouse sensitivity suddenly deceases
considerably.I hear the sound that signals that the mouse has been
disconnected/connected.Once this happens, the mouse sensitivity drops!
Driver updates and some options in mouse control cannot solve the problem.
Any Ideas???

m1c4d0

2. Game problems in user accounts

3. microsoft usb internet explorer 3.0 mouse problems

4. Revised from below - Roxio 5.3.1 EZ CD CREATOR

5. Intellipoint Explorer 3.0 Mouse problem

6. remove programs from "Add?Remove" dialog

7. mouse issues: right mouse button on explorer.

8. directx 6 how to remove?

9. mouse problems in explorer

10. Intellimouse Optical Explorer Mouse problems

11. Problem with freezing mouse, Windows Explorer

12. Wireless explorer mouse and wheel problem

13. problem with my explorer mouse