Fatal error Code 2 / Error 193 (C1) - Help!

Fatal error Code 2 / Error 193 (C1) - Help!

Post by Kevi » Fri, 06 Dec 2002 00:35:06

Having completely rebuilt my stand alone (not even connected to the Internet
yet) PC , I try to load WIN XP Home and I get the message:

Fatal Error, an error has been encountered that prevents Set Up from
completing (39 minutes before completion) - Set up was unable it initialise
Network Installation components.  The Specific Error Code is 2.

Press OK to View the Setup log File (which then gives another message as
follows):

Loadlibrary returned error code 193 (C1).

I cannot understand this. I installed a brand new HDD as the only one, I
have a new motherboard, memory, sound card, RAM indeed everything is new
apart form the CD ROM.

Any help would be much appreciated or even a possible steer.

Thank you
Kevin

1. Fatal Error Code 2 / Loadlibrary Error Code 193 (C1)

Having completely rebuilt my stand alone (not even connected to the Internet
yet) PC , I try to load WIN XP Home and I get the message:

Fatal Error, an error has been encountered that prevents Set Up from
completing (39 minutes before completion) - Set up was unable it initialise
Network Installation components.  The Specific Error Code is 2.

Press OK to View the Setup log File (which then gives another message as
follows):

Loadlibrary returned error code 193 (C1).

I cannot understand this. I installed a brand new HDD as the only one, I
have a new motherboard, memory, sound card, RAM indeed everything is new
apart form the CD ROM.

Any help would be much appreciated or even a possible steer.

Thank you
Kevin

2. window size

3. Error 1068 and error 193:Oxc

4. MSDV.sys?

5. DSL Error message 193

6. Netscape Communicator Toolbar Missing

7. Error 193

8. Printing Playlist

9. HLP: Netscape Server Error 193

10. Need help NOW error SYSTEM HAS RECOVERED FROM A FATAL ERROR

11. Need help: Unvalid VxD dynalink call from BIOS (02) +000032b6 to device VMM service 193

12. Error code 50: Request not supported -- Error Code 6: Invalid Handle

13. Error Code 50: Request not Supported -- Error Code 6: Invalid Handle