Taskbar buttons hide behind taskbar

Post by K3 » Fri, 06 Dec 2002 13:51:00

Well the reason the size bar for the quicklaunch isn't there is more than
likely because you have the taskbar locked. You can unlock it by simply
right-clicking on it and then uncheck Lock the Taskbar

1. taskbar windows hidden behind taskbar

Hello,

    I know I have seen this posting before, but can't seem to find it or any
related postings. No matter what machine I use, all my machines with XP Pro
SP1 with all updates occasionally have taskbar hover dialog messages hidden
behind the taskbar. e.g. hovering the cursor over the time in the system
tray displays the date in a dialog box hidden behind the taskbar such that
it can only be partially seen.

Any fixes for this?

Dave

2. Help Please :( JPG Grabber Question?

3. Date popup from taskbar clock behind taskbar

4. xp pest system restore problem

5. Phone Dialer in XP

6. XP Pro Taskbar Hover Descriptions Get Stuck Behind Taskbar and Unreadable?

7. dial-up server

8. Taskbar tooltips behind taskbar....argh!

9. Icons bubbles in taskbar are hidden behind bar!

10. Tooltips Hide Behind Taskbar

11. Balloon / tooltips in the system tray are hidden behind the taskbar

12. Tooltip hides behind the taskbar