ICS XP,works but the client can't access ISP website and mai

ICS XP,works but the client can't access ISP website and mai

Post by Hanse » Wed, 21 Nov 2001 20:00:57

Hi, My house has 2 pcs both using win xp, with cable connection. My problem
is the client pc can't acces ISP webserver (which is accessed by typing
http://www/ ) and ISP(optus) mail. The problem comes up when I installed win
xp in the server comp. Previously , I was using win ME (Server) and the
client using win XP (works fine).

Any helps would be appreciated

Thanks
Hansen

1. ICS XP,works but the client can't access ISP website and mail

Hi, I'm using cable connection, there are 2 pc in my house. Both using XP,
one server, one client. everything works fine, except the client computer
can't access ISP website and ISP(optus) mail. When my server was using Win
ME, everything works fine, until I upgrade the server to WIN XP. I've tried
to untick the internet connection firewall in network connection. But it
doesn't help.
All helps will be appreciated..

Thx a lot .

2. File opens with...query

3. Client computers can't access certain websites under ICS

4. How do I find the proxy server when I am using a proxy.pac file

5. ICS & XP Pro: Can't access certain websites

6. Adding a Win 2000 harddrive to Xp machine

7. XP Workgroup Server can't access client but client can access server

8. Windows XP Pro & Office 97

9. ICS - XP host, 2000 Pro client doesn't work

10. Win98SE Host to Win xp pro client ics won't work

11. ICS restricting access client by client

12. ICS client can't access some sites

13. Accessing My ISP's News Server Using Another ISP