Windows explorer crashing when viewing images

Windows explorer crashing when viewing images

Post by J.D. » Tue, 06 Aug 2002 10:28:03

Is anyone else experiencing problems with Windows XP
crashing whenever you try to access image files within a
folder. It crashes whether I'm using Windows explorer to
access the image or Photoshop or PowerPoint 2002. And it's
not consistent. Sometimes I can access the folder allright
but most of the time I can't. It also affects many folders
not just one. They all have one thing in common though,
image files.

Here's the error message I'm getting:

Faulting application explorer.exe, version 6.0.2600.0,

Quote:>faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.1.2600.0, fault
>address 0x00017f26.

Anyone have any ideas?

J.D.