HELP!!!!! TP.ICD

Post by Jenn » Wed, 10 Jul 2002 10:44:18

I recently loaded SimTheme Park on my computer.  When I
try to play it, it says "TP.ICD encountered a problem and
needs to close.  I can't find reference to this in the
knowledge base.  Can someone please help me?????

HELP!!!!! TP.ICD

Post by Kori Dage » Wed, 10 Jul 2002 16:56:13

I Have the same prob and would also like help on this issue

Quote:> I recently loaded SimTheme Park on my computer.  When I
> try to play it, it says "TP.ICD encountered a problem and
> needs to close.  I can't find reference to this in the
> knowledge base.  Can someone please help me?????

HELP!!!!! TP.ICD

Post by CW » Sat, 13 Jul 2002 08:04:13

Try patching the game with the latest updates.

If that doesn't work:

Try the SafeDisc Update (might be on windows update, if not it will be
somewhere on macrovisions website)

And if that doesn't work:

Try a no cd patch

(.ICD files are normally part of SafeDisc copy protection, Some versions of
SafeDisc has issues with XP.)