error messages on startup

Post by pam » Mon, 21 Oct 2002 02:18:47

when starting I get 3 messages:
unhandled exception c0000005,
errorloadingC:\progra~\NEWDOT~\NEWDOT~1.DLL,
Promulgate Universal has encountered a problem and needs
to close.

what do I do to fix these problems and what is promulgate
universal?  Thanks

error messages on startup

Post by David Huntoo » Mon, 21 Oct 2002 03:50:17

Look here for PromulGate:
http://www.delfinproject.com/

http://www.delfinproject.com/download/webzone.html

http://www.delfinproject.com/news/pressreleases/pr20001030.html

See if you can go to the control pannel and Add/Remove Programs and see if
the program can be uninstalled.

Dave

Quote:> when starting I get 3 messages:
> unhandled exception c0000005,
> errorloadingC:\progra~\NEWDOT~\NEWDOT~1.DLL,
> Promulgate Universal has encountered a problem and needs
> to close.

> what do I do to fix these problems and what is promulgate
> universal?  Thanks

error messages on startup

Post by Kell » Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:51:10

Hi Pam,

Newdotnet.dll
http://www.cexx.org/newnet.htm

Uninstall information is available here:
http://www.new.net/help_faq.tp#p4

Error Message: Iexplore Caused an Invalid Page Fault in Module Unknown with SaveNow or New.net Installed
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q302463

--
All the Best,
Kelly

MS-MVP Win98/XP-Shell/User [AE-Windows? XP]
Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

> when starting I get 3 messages:
> unhandled exception c0000005,
> errorloadingC:\progra~\NEWDOT~\NEWDOT~1.DLL,
> Promulgate Universal has encountered a problem and needs
> to close.

> what do I do to fix these problems and what is promulgate
> universal?  Thanks

1. Error message on start-up rundll32 has caused an error

Good day ...
When I boot up I get an error message that says..
"rundll32 has caused an error in kernel 32.dll rundll32
will now close "  I am running Win ME ver 4.90.0.3000 on
a Gateway computer.
When this happens the mouse does not operate, the icons
on the screen seem enlarged and the system is frozen...
I am able to boot up in "safe mode" but when I do that
the 2 cd drives are not recognized and only the 3 1/2
floppy drive works so I cannot reinstall Windows ... Also
I have a "start-up" disk but when I reboot with that in
the 3 1/2 drive nothing changes...I also have an
emergency boot disk that I made from Norton but that
won't work either ???? I have an identical computer with
the same version and have tried to copy the rundll32 and
kernel32.dll files . It allowed me to copy in the
rundll32 but said I can't copy the kernel32.dll file
because windows is using it ....I'm stuck and would
appreciate any advice   Thanks in advance  Wade

2. Multiple windows---become active on own

3. Startup error message

4. PPP Configuration under NT

5. error message at startup

6. Default Printer Changes All By Itself?

7. Error Message on startup

8. Installing new HDD problem

9. error message at startup

10. Instant error message upon IE6 startup

11. error message on startup

12. WindowsXP startup error message:system halted-drive not ready