getting files in 'deatil view' in dialog boxes

getting files in 'deatil view' in dialog boxes

Post by Paul » Sat, 08 Mar 2003 07:58:27

How do you set win XP to display the filesand folders
as 'detail veiw' rather than 'icon' in 'open' and 'save
as' dialog boxes?!?!
Or where to find it in the wonderful world of 'online
help'
I've set my explorer to view files and folders
as 'details', so why don't the dialog boxes follow suite?

Post by Thorsten Matzne » Sat, 08 Mar 2003 18:58:42

>How do you set win XP to display the filesand folders
>as 'detail veiw' rather than 'icon' in 'open' and 'save
>as' dialog boxes?!?!

Unfortunetaly you cannot store settings for these dialog boxes. This
is by design.

--
(tm)

1. ExitInstance ins't getting called

I've got an application that does a couple of things and no matter how many
times I get rid of and add (using the class wizard) MyApp::ExitInstance()
doesn't get called? What could be the reasons for that?

Just to make sure the function is getting called, I wrote a simple
application (again, using the calss wizard) and just added an ExitInstance
function and the function got called in the simple app. So what is going on?
Is there something that is affecting the overridden function ?

This just makes like MFC even less and less. Please Help.

Jeff.

Jeff D. Hamann
280 Peavy Hall
Department of Forest Resources
Oregon State University
Corvallis, Oregon 97331-8566 USA
541-740-5988
541-737-2375

2. Logos and Designs

3. getting rid of the dialog box 'DISCONNECT'

4. Changing username / My Documents

5. No 'Advanced' option in 'File Types' dialog box

6. musical video

7. Windows cannot find 'E:\Setup.ins'.

8. Pop-ups

9. File Dialog Box, setting the View doesn't take.

10. can't set home page with .ins file with some configurations

11. ICW Signup doesn't download .ins file

12. can't run .ins files

13. Getting rid of the 'File Download' dialog