CD Autostart

Post by Poole » Mon, 13 May 2002 01:43:11

Hi

Windows XP Pro.

Suddenly CDs are failing to autostart and they are retaining the logo and
name of the previous CD in my tray.

For example:
1) Enter the CD for FIFA World Cup 2002. No autostart but I can manually
install.
2) Eject CD, insert another CD. No autostart and FIFA logo and name still
shows when looking at the drive in Explorer/My Computer. If I click it, I
get the contents of the new CD, so it's not the end of the world, more
something I would like to fix.

Does anyone have any ideas, please?

Thanks.

--
Pooley

1. CD AutoStart

Folks:

I recently burned a bunch of software application files into a blank CD.  I
have also designed an HTML page containing links to run each of these files.

How can I make my CD AUTO-START so that when this CD is placed in the CD ROM
Drive, the HTML page comes up automatically with the various options to
select from.

Thanks,
John.

2. WinCE Platform Builder 4.0

3. CD Autostart

4. Beta port of MGR for Unix-PC avialable by ftp

5. Telephone connection - help needed

6. CD autostart

7. Help deleting start programs please!!!

8. DVD/CD Autostart/Detection - Update

9. CD Autostart on XP

10. cd autostart

11. CD-Autostart