Access 2002 List Box Wizard(1st dialog box) 3rd Option missing

Access 2002 List Box Wizard(1st dialog box) 3rd Option missing

Post by Rick » Sun, 21 Jul 2002 07:37:40

When I try to insert a list box using a wizard, the 1st
dialog box that appears is not listing a 3rd option.
According to the reference book I have, there should be
an option "Find a record on my form based on the value I
selected in my list box".

Please help
Rick W.

1. Unloading List box contents from a dialog box

Hi I want to call a dialog box from both the document
class and the view class. And on the dialog box I have
a listbox control. How do I pass back the values in the
list box to the calling class?

eg
CDialog dlg ;
        dlg.DoModal() ;
        m_name = dlg.m_name ;   // for string say

but what about dlg.m_listbox?

thanks

--
Doug Robb
Senior Analyst Programmer

Phone: 619 380 2507
Fax:      619 386 7564
Web: http://www.psy.uwa.edu.au/user/doug/doug.html

2. Startup files for multi-user setup?

3. list box controls in dialog box

4. Media Encoder 9 Preview in Visual Basic?

5. Resizing dialog Box or Elastic control tool for Dialog Boxes.

6. dual boot

7. offline folder tab is missing from the folder options dialog box in My Computer

8. Outlook express files

9. XP with Corel Suite 2002 Print dialogue box problem

10. Resolution problems with 3rd party dialog boxes

11. Common Dialog Box 3rd Party Utility Name?????

12. dialog box confirmation box

13. Windows Dialog Boxes Lost Characters, Check boxes, etc.