runtime error

Post by Jo Atkin » Wed, 28 May 2003 01:11:30

When I attempt to open "My Documents" or Internet Explorer
in one of my profiles, I am not allow to.  A window pops
up with a "run time error  C++" "Program:C:\Program
Files\Internet Explorer\ieplore.exe"

Yesterday I deleted temporary files, used System Tools to
clean up the disk, scheduled a scan of the computer which
was accomplished when I restarted the computer.  Then I
defrag the disk. Then I began getting this run time error.

Everything works just fine for two profiles but one
profile is receiving the above error and not allowing me
access to any of my documents.  I appreciate any help you
can give me.

runtime error

Post by ralp » Thu, 29 May 2003 08:03:50

Hi,
I need some help here. Every time I try to view the contents of my second
harddrive
I get the following message: RUNTIME ERROR! PROGRAM C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE
ABNORMAL PROGRAM TERMINATION.
I tried using the following to correct the problem:
removed recently installed programs.
defragged
scandisk
clean out the registry
reinstalled XP home edition
Still getting the message.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
--
P3

1. Visual++ Runtime Library Runtime Error

I get he following message each time I type in a URL in IE6
or click on a favorite: Microsoft Visual++ Runtime Library,
Runtime Error Program: C:\Windows\Explorer.exe R6025 Pure
virtual function call.

This causes a shutdown and I have to reboot.  Outlook
Express is not affected.  The only way that I can get on
the Internet is to use Netscape.

What is going on and how can I fix it?

2. 128 bit decipher

3. help! mircsoft visual C++ runtime library, runtime error

4. WinCE starts up Dial-up Networking on connect. How do I stop it?

5. Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime error

6. Deleting automatic startup items

7. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library (Runtime Error!)

8. Can't play in IE, HELP please!

9. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error When Browsing in IE6

10. MS Visual C++ Runtime Library runtime error

11. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error!

12. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library (Runtime Error)

13. Visual C++ Runtime Library, Runtime Error