Previous IE add-ins

Post by Alexander Mille » Mon, 29 Oct 2001 23:31:23

I upgraded from Me to XP Pro no probs.

My previous ver IE6 had a few add-ins including a search util adding an
option when you right click to search for a highlighted word on a web page
and also another to zoom in or out of web page images and also another to
show 'source' html.

Can anyone tell me how to get these back?

--
----

if replying, remember to remove...

Previous IE add-ins

Post by DS » Tue, 30 Oct 2001 00:54:13

This doesn't address your specific question, but others might want to know
that certain IE 5.5 tools do work with IE 6 even though it said they don't.
I needed the ability to "Open Frame in New Window" and using the IE 5.5
addin, I now have it.

DS

1. Add-ins for IE 4.0?

How do you set add-ins/plug-ins or other programs to run in IE 4.0?
Say for MPEG movies or other types of graphic files?
It doesn't work by setting the path to the program using folder explorer.
TIA

2. quota tool for WinNT?

3. IE Plug-ins (add/remove)

4. Modem - No dial tone detected

5. Intervideo add-ins

6. Temporary internet files folder question

7. New Resource: Add-ins and Resources

8. Anyone know the Closed Caption character codes?

9. Digital Audio DLL's or Add-Ins

10. Removing unwanted browser add-ins

11. browser add-ins

12. 4.7, add-ins and unable to access hotmail

13. Add-ins for Windows Messenger