Bluetooth/Activesync for pocket pc

Post by John Olive » Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:30:17

How do I easily establish connection with my pocket PC
(IPAQ 3970) with Activesynch via Bluetooth. Device is
already configured by USB but it seems hit and miss to
get Bluetooth configured. Device will communicate with PC
via Bluetooth

1. New Pocket PC map-software for Europe on the Pocket PC / PC-Notebook

I picked up the following press release that may be of interest to the
group and specially for travellers to Europe:

"MapViewer for the Palm is now also available for Pocket PC /
PC-Notebooks

MapViewer, is the successful route planning software for the Palm OS
organizers, now available for all countries in Europe. In its new GPS
optimized version, the user cuts himself the maps on the PC and
transfers them to the Palm or on the memory card. This software is now
also available for Pocket PC and PC-Noteboooks. The selected zoom of
the screen turns in accordance to the calculated route with the GPS
signal in the center.

The Pocket PC version is now available for France-Switzerland and
Belgium and for Germany, Switzerland and Austria. As with the Palm OS
Version, the other countries will follow.

 A GPS antenna with USB connector can be directly plugged into the
Notebook. For Pocket PCs GPS for use as pedestrian can be installed.

Information:

Switzerland
Palm Computing Center,
1006 Lausanne, http://palmcomp.ch/shop

palmcomp.ch/gps

Website of the creator: swi-info.com"

Rolf

2. winXP Pro - problem - "Proxy Desktop"

3. MS Pocket PC Phone bluetooth connectivity

4. Dual Boot win2k and win98

5. where I can find Bluetooth stack for Pocket PC?

6. RASDial

7. Bluetooth App for Pocket PC 2002

8. Breed like rabbits

9. Bluetooth in pocket pc 2002

10. Bluetooth Development on Pocket PC

11. pocket pcs w/ bluetooth

12. Pocket PC 2002/ActiveSync 3.7 Hangs on LAN

13. Pocket PC with Activesync won't sync Outlook Contacts...