Printing Playlist

Post by zachd [ms » Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:05:51

 http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html#printplaylists
covers some of the many options here...

See http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
Mail to this account will bounce - use the newsgroups.
Following up to your post with the resolution is good netiquette.
--

Quote:> Is there a way to print the playlist of a CD you have
> created?

Printing Playlist

Post by Galle » Thu, 28 Nov 2002 18:06:13

spewed forth these words of wisdom:

Quote:

> http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html#printplaylists
>covers some of the many options here...

>--

Hey, I'm famous! ;-)  Media Jukebox can print playlists, if that's what you want
to do.  Are you trying to print CD covers?  I just purchased SureThing CD
Labeler to use with the new Neato slimline inserts.  I was able to make two
nice-looking templates; one for single-artists compilations and another for
various artists. http://www.surething.com

--
Peace, love and Monkeemobiles,
Galley

1. printing playlists

I'm trying to print playlist from Mp3 format CDs that
contain Old Time Radio Shows.  WOuld prefer to print them
as Word Documents.  Can't figure out how to export, print,
whatever to Word.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

2. Windows XP software update problem

3. printing playlist

4. SCSI card problem with XP

5. How do I print playlist