Unable to contact DHCP server, IP address needs to be renewed

Unable to contact DHCP server, IP address needs to be renewed

Post by RT » Fri, 16 Aug 2002 04:44:10

The PC was on the network for a week and when the user
rebooted, UNable to find DHCP server and IP address needs
to be renewed message comes up

1. How to renew an IP address from a DHCP server programatically?

Hi, everybody!
     Is there anyone know how to renew an IP address dynamic allocated by an
DHCP server in Win95? I know that a win95 utility -- "WinIPcfg.exe" can do
this job for us, but I want to know how it is implemented by programming, is
there any API function can be used fort this purpose?  Any comment will be
appreciated!

2. Trouble installing Office via wireless network

3. Unable to release/renew IP address

4. Changing Motherboard

5. unable to renew ip address with XP home

6. Can this be done with MFC??

7. Unable to renew IP Address

8. Unipro PC100B color ?

9. Can't Renew IP from ISP DHCP server.

10. DHCP Server and IP Address change of the server

11. unable to contact your DHCP server.... AARGHH!

12. Clio 1000 Linksys - Wireless Connection: DHCP unable to assign IP address

13. Unable to get Ip address from DHCP