List of Vendor Certified Software for XP?

Post by JOlive » Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:44:38

It would be most helpful with our WinXP deployment to have
a compiled list of software certified by vendors for use
with WinXP.

Is anyone able provide or direct me to a location where I
could obtain such information?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

List of Vendor Certified Software for XP?

Post by Kell » Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:57:14

Hi,

Software Compatibility Lists here:

All the Best,
Kelly

MS-MVP Win98/XP [AE-Windows? XP]
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

Quote:> It would be most helpful with our WinXP deployment to have
> a compiled list of software certified by vendors for use
> with WinXP.

> Is anyone able provide or direct me to a location where I
> could obtain such information?

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

List of Vendor Certified Software for XP?

Post by RobH » Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:21:09

Another possible resource is Windows Catalog, found on the Windows
XP Home website.  Left-hand menu.
Explains compatible and Logo(ed) differences, as well as the range
of possibilities regarding the situation.
Regards, RobH.

Quote:> It would be most helpful with our WinXP deployment to have
> a compiled list of software certified by vendors for use
> with WinXP.

> Is anyone able provide or direct me to a location where I
> could obtain such information?

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

List of Vendor Certified Software for XP?

Post by Mike Brannigan [MS » Fri, 20 Sep 2002 18:08:04

Quote:> It would be most helpful with our WinXP deployment to have
> a compiled list of software certified by vendors for use
> with WinXP.

> Is anyone able provide or direct me to a location where I
> could obtain such information?

See
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/compatibility/default.asp

--
Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [MS]

rights

Please note I cannot respond to e-mailed questions.
Please use these newsgroups

Quote:> It would be most helpful with our WinXP deployment to have
> a compiled list of software certified by vendors for use
> with WinXP.

> Is anyone able provide or direct me to a location where I
> could obtain such information?

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. MCSE Certified and CNE Certified pay scale?

Im starting classes on MCSE and CNE to become Certified, and I have been
told by many people the the pay scale for these Certifications range from
60,000 125,000 can someone please let me know what the pay scale for this
is.
 Thankyou
Mark Gibbs

2. Cannot send out email attachments

3. List of MS Certified Engrs ?

4. Developer Studio Changes Dates

5. Wanted: List of Certified Microsoft Trainers

6. Individual Startup for users

7. Request vendor list

8. simple how-to for moving email to new computer

9. Protocol Analyzer Vendor List

10. vendor fax list

11. List of Winsock DLL Vendors

12. Certified Hardware/Software