"Object doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'"

"Object doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'"

Post by Carlos Villama » Thu, 29 Aug 2002 01:03:40

Hi,
I have windows XP Pro, and I had IIS and tsweb working for remote desktop.
I used to have no problem connecting from my computer at work over the web
until I installed the critical fix yesterday with the cumulative IE6
patches, etc...  Now  I get this error message when I connect to tsweb
"Object doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'"
I can still connect locally using remote desktop connection, but not
remotely over the web.
All help appreciated!
Carlos

1. "Object doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'"

Hi,
I have windows XP Pro, and I had IIS and tsweb working for remote desktop.
I used to have no problem connecting from my computer at work over the web
until I installed the critical fix yesterday with the cumulative IE6
patches, etc...  Now  I get this error message when I connect to tsweb
"Object doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'"
I can still connect locally using remote desktop connection, but not
remotely over the web.
All help appreciated!
Carlos

2. Front Page Express

3. What is the "Remote Procedure Call Configuration" ?

4. Object Doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'

5. how to block someone from seeing a folder

6. PB.NET Assabet to purchase

7. Object doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'

8. MsTsc.Server "doesn't support this property or method"

9. "Object Doesn't Support This Property or Method"

10. Error "Object Doesn't Support This Property or Method"