Reistalling WMP

Post by Chris Voge » Tue, 08 Oct 2002 08:55:45

I would like to reinstall Windows Media Player because it is really messed
up. I don't have a Windows Xp Cd-ROM, so I can't do it from there. Please
tell me how I could reinstall Windows Media Player 8 without the disk.

--
***************************************
Chris Vogel

ICQ #: 167332511
AIM: takahita tsukino

Yahoo!: takahita_tsukino

---

Reistalling WMP

Post by MS-MVP WindowsX » Wed, 09 Oct 2002 05:43:58

Quote:> I would like to reinstall Windows Media Player because it is really messed
> up. I don't have a Windows Xp Cd-ROM, so I can't do it from there. Please
> tell me how I could reinstall Windows Media Player 8 without the disk.

Do you have the hidden partition on your hard drive for XP?  If so, you
should contact your PC vendor to see if there is a way to reinstall without
formatting.

Cari
www.coribright.com