Subject and FAX Console

Post by BoB Brazi » Sat, 09 Mar 2002 01:57:42

WinXP home
How can I add a subject field or something I can add my own text to in order
to describe who/what the FAX is about?

--
Thanks, BoB

Subject and FAX Console

Post by David » Sat, 09 Mar 2002 08:04:45

If you use the Send Fax Wizard, there is a place for a "Subject" and a place
for "Notes" on the cover sheet that you can fill in with whatever text you
want.

David A.

> WinXP home
> How can I add a subject field or something I can add my own text to in
order
> to describe who/what the FAX is about?

> --
> Thanks, BoB

Subject and FAX Console

Post by BoB Brazi » Sat, 09 Mar 2002 09:58:17

Thanks but I need to add something to the received ones so I know what and
who they are from.

--
Thanks, BoB

> If you use the Send Fax Wizard, there is a place for a "Subject" and a
place
> for "Notes" on the cover sheet that you can fill in with whatever text you
> want.

> David A.

> > WinXP home
> > How can I add a subject field or something I can add my own text to in
> order
> > to describe who/what the FAX is about?

> > --
> > Thanks, BoB

1. Fax Console - can't send fax to remote fax

message ' The fax printer cannot be accessed.'

I'm wanting to use the remote fax facility that supposedly
comes with Windows XP. I have 1 PC with a fax/modem
installed and the fax service and another test PC across
the LAN. It connects ok and reconises the remote fax using
the fax console but whenever I try and create or send a
fax to it from the test pc I get the above message. Note
also that I have given full access rights to everyone to
use the fax facility. I have also tried many other tests
with different PC's with the same results.

2. Netscape E-mail

3. Fax Console status: All fax printers are inaccessible

4. How do you restore the Zip association

5. Can not view Fax from Fax Console

6. VC++ Links OK in Win98 Fails in Win2000

7. Fax Console cannot open fax sent

8. Mosaic 2.1.1?

9. receiving faxes with windows xp fax console

10. View a fax from the Fax Console

11. Can't view faxes in Fax Console

12. user is unable to remove fax in MS Fax Console

13. Fax Console & Outlook Fax