Color Management: High Color/True Color?

Color Management: High Color/True Color?

Post by robi » Tue, 28 Jan 2003 01:57:16

P.S.  High color or true color when viewing digital
pictures shot with sRGB?

Post by Drew » Tue, 28 Jan 2003 05:59:01

  P.S.  High color or true color when viewing digital
  pictures shot with sRGB?
  *********************************
  Try this:
  http://coen-nt1.boisestate.edu/it/HP%20Color/prfs.htm
  --
  Drew
  " So Far: So Good "

Color Management: High Color/True Color?

Post by Yves Alari » Tue, 28 Jan 2003 06:20:13

True color

Quote:> P.S.  High color or true color when viewing digital
> pictures shot with sRGB?

1. Upgrading color resolution from 256 colors to 256 True color

 I have a Windows 95 program other than Windows 95 "C", the program was installed after having my hard drive erased from a virus.
This Windows 95 B program that I have is primitive in color resolution. I would like to know how I can get 256 True color ( or something even better) without having to download another version of Windows 95.

2. Temporarily shut off history?

3. How to display true color image on 256 color setting?

4. Missing system font

5. True Color Icons instead of 16 color on Desktop

6. Multiple identity issue

7. How to display true color image on 256 color setting?

8. Search won't start in Windows Explorer

9. 256 color icons in high-color display mode

10. Color Management, help with Color Profile...

11. High/True color memory

12. play 256 color FLC on 256 color bmp ???

13. 24-bit color frame grabber + color video camera