error error error

Post by Angry Xp use » Mon, 10 Mar 2003 07:57:58

First of all i get error screens for everything, error
screens for program not responding and end program.  I
have tried everything clean up, defrag, recover, I tried
doing updates and now it says The software you are
installing has not passed windows logo testing.   What
the hell does that mean and how do I fix it.  Please help
me before I through this computer in the snow.  Thanks.

error error error

Post by JB » Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:28:14

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>First of all i get error screens for everything, error
>screens for program not responding and end program.  I
>have tried everything clean up, defrag, recover, I tried
>doing updates and now it says The software you are
>installing has not passed windows logo testing.   What
>the hell does that mean and how do I fix it.  Please help
>me before I through this computer in the snow.  Thanks.
>.
>Enter your system properties by right clicking "My

Computer" and properties, then click the advanced tab,
then select Performance settings button, on the visual
effects tab, select "adjust for best performance" which
turns off most fancy display effects. And open control
panel, click display, and reduce the color quality and the
appearance items. Go to www.pcpitstop.com for a system
diagnostics check up which can really help expose problems.
Buy and install a good system utility program such as
Norton's Utilities or Ontrack FixIt Utilities, or System
Mechanic. These will also clean out the system registry of
most invalid entries. Mayby try the "msconfig.exe" tool to
check the number of apps starting at boot up too. Also be
sure there is enough fully running cooling fans in your PC
case, and it's not over heating. Update your device
drivers, and scan for viruses. With a utility program, run
a system diagnostic test, mostly for the hard drive and
RAM memory. And if your PC has less than 256 MB of RAM,
upgrade your memory as soon as possible. I have 384 MB
RAM, and some newer XP systems come with 512 MB.

error error error

Post by A Frale » Tue, 11 Mar 2003 01:29:27

Before you loaded XP, did you run the "update adviser" to check for hardware
compatibility issues?

Quote:> First of all i get error screens for everything, error
> screens for program not responding and end program.  I
> have tried everything clean up, defrag, recover, I tried
> doing updates and now it says The software you are
> installing has not passed windows logo testing.   What
> the hell does that mean and how do I fix it.  Please help
> me before I through this computer in the snow.  Thanks.

1. Error Error Error OLEXP Loves Errors

This application just cannot get by without throwing an error.  It is the most error prone application Microsoft makes.  OLEXP 6.0 with only Hotmail as mail server.

Respond to a Hotmail message.  Send.  Error.  Send\Receive.  OK.
Respond to a Hotmail message.  Send.  Error.  Send\Receive.  OK.
Respond to a Hotmail message.  Send.  Error.  Send\Receive.  OK.
Respond to a Hotmail message.  Send.  Error.  Send\Receive.  OK.
Respond to a Hotmail message.  Send.  Error.  Send\Receive.  OK.
Respond to a Hotmail message.  Send.  Error.  Send\Receive.  OK.
Respond to a Hotmail message.  Send.  Error.  Send\Receive.  OK.

add infininauseum

--
George Hester
__________________________________

2. Win2003 Enterprise server, CPP RC2 edition/ TNT2

3. ERROR ERROR ERROR

4. Microsoft not so closed (was: Why "Drestin Black" Is Whitewashing Himself)

5. help...error error error

6. "Work offline" gets set in IE 6.0

7. Errors, Errors, Errors At WineX 3

8. Corrupt ntuser.dat

9. Two error messages runtime error and ole32.dll error

10. Error: Explorer has caused an error in GDI.exe + a few fault errors

11. Error: Net_sendpacket ERROR:NO ERROR

12. runtime errors/syntax errors/object expected errors

13. Errors,errors, and yet more errors