Errors

Post by kalum madurang » Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:18:01

When i boot my machine, In a short time error massage come.
Error massage is "C++ Run Time error" When i click "OK"button all icon
disapeared and came back.
what kind of error massage is this,,How can i solve this problem.
Please be kind enough to help me..

Errors

Post by Malk » Wed, 21 Jun 2006 23:14:56

> When i boot my machine, In a short time error massage come.
> Error massage is "C++ Run Time error" When i click "OK"button all icon
> disapeared and came back.
> what kind of error massage is this,,How can i solve this problem.
> Please be kind enough to help me..

Some program that is starting with Windows is failing. You need to find
out what it is.

First, make sure that the computer if virus/malware-free:

If the machine is clean and the problem persists, do clean-boot
troubleshooting:

Clean boot in Windows XP - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310353

Clean-boot advanced troubleshooting in Windows XP -
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/316434

  and How to Troubleshoot By Using the Msconfig Utility in Windows XP -
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=310560

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

1. Error Error Error OLEXP Loves Errors

This application just cannot get by without throwing an error.  It is the most error prone application Microsoft makes.  OLEXP 6.0 with only Hotmail as mail server.

Respond to a Hotmail message.  Send.  Error.  Send\Receive.  OK.
Respond to a Hotmail message.  Send.  Error.  Send\Receive.  OK.
Respond to a Hotmail message.  Send.  Error.  Send\Receive.  OK.
Respond to a Hotmail message.  Send.  Error.  Send\Receive.  OK.
Respond to a Hotmail message.  Send.  Error.  Send\Receive.  OK.
Respond to a Hotmail message.  Send.  Error.  Send\Receive.  OK.
Respond to a Hotmail message.  Send.  Error.  Send\Receive.  OK.

add infininauseum

--
George Hester
__________________________________

2. Tried it. Didn't work.

3. Two error messages runtime error and ole32.dll error

4. NT Registry to INI Perl script

5. Error: Explorer has caused an error in GDI.exe + a few fault errors

6. start menu disappears

7. Error: Net_sendpacket ERROR:NO ERROR

8. My download doesn't work, the "save to disk" thing doesn't pop-up.

9. runtime errors/syntax errors/object expected errors

10. Errors,errors, and yet more errors

11. error error error

12. ERROR ERROR ERROR

13. help...error error error