Making Exact Copies of CDs

Post by Kevi » Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:35:50

I'm wondering how I can make a simple exact copy of an
audio cd using windowsXP. I tried just selecting all the
files from the CD drive and dragging them over to the
CD-RW drive but it makes the new cd as a data instead of
audio. Using Media Player is almost agony with all the
stuff you have to do. I remember Easy CD Creator had a
small utility that just simply made copies of cds. Is
there something on here that will do that too?

Making Exact Copies of CDs

Post by Galley_SimRace » Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:27:55

Quote:>I'm wondering how I can make a simple exact copy of an
>audio cd using windowsXP. I tried just selecting all the
>files from the CD drive and dragging them over to the
>CD-RW drive but it makes the new cd as a data instead of
>audio. Using Media Player is almost agony with all the
>stuff you have to do. I remember Easy CD Creator had a
>small utility that just simply made copies of cds. Is
>there something on here that will do that too?

Feurio can do this and it's the best audio CD burning app I've ever
used.  http://www.feurio.com/

--
"Life is what you experience between racing games"
Galley

Making Exact Copies of CDs

Post by ALiEN_600 » Sat, 01 Dec 2001 14:57:26

clonecd is probly THE best 1 to 1 cd copier

Making Exact Copies of CDs

Post by Castr » Sun, 02 Dec 2001 02:17:51

I would definitely agree with Galley.
'Feurio'  has to be THE best CD copier around!
Castro.