Need screen capture of XPpro domain login screen

Need screen capture of XPpro domain login screen

Post by raimon » Thu, 06 Feb 2003 21:54:59

I cna't find a way how to capture this screen at the stage
of login. Does anybody know a link to a place where I can
find a picture.

Thanks

Need screen capture of XPpro domain login screen

Post by G » Thu, 06 Feb 2003 22:44:36

Have you tried ALT+Print Screen?

Quote:>I cna't find a way how to capture this screen at the stage
>of login. Does anybody know a link to a place where I can
>find a picture.

>Thanks

1. Splash Screen: I Need Bitmap File or Screen Capture

Hi everyone.

I need a graphic image of the Outlook Express 6 splash screen.

I've tried to get a screen capture of it, but it appears so quickly, I
gave up trying.  I felt foolish doing it!  :-)

Is there a graphics image file of it in Windows somewhere?  If so,
what is its name, and where in Windows XP Professional would it be
located?

Thank you very much!

Please remove the number 4
from the Reply To e-mail address
if you want to reply privately.
Thank you very much.  Jack Danniel

2. licensure for additional personal computer

3. screen print; print screen; screen capture

4. Running Outlook Express

5. BLUE SCREEN..BLUE SCREEN...BLUE SCREEN..BLUE SCREEN..BLUE SCREEN!

6. my computer/control panel not responding

7. screen cam, motion capture of your computer screen software (?)

8. cannot donwload anything

9. Screen Capture, Using WMP 8 some cases renders black screen

10. Change time from normal screen to the login screen.

11. Changing XP Login Screen from a terminal screen

12. Screen savers goes to login screen

13. Welcome Screen or Quick User Login screen