Fax Console, Unable to attach a fax

Post by Leah » Mon, 09 Jun 2003 03:21:37

I installed a fax console from my XP Home CD, but I can't
find anyway to fax anything but a cover sheet.

Doese any of you know how to do this?

Please respond to me via my email.

Make sure I know what its regarding as I get a lot of
junk mail I delete without reading it.

Thanks.

Post by Thorsten Matzne » Tue, 10 Jun 2003 03:49:29

>I installed a fax console from my XP Home CD, but I can't
>find anyway to fax anything but a cover sheet.

>Doese any of you know how to do this?

Open the application with which you created the document that you want
to fax. Go File > Print and select "Fax" from the Printer drop-down
list. The Fax Wizard will open and you can make your settings and send
the Fax.

--
(tm)

Post by teres » Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:50:16

> [...]

document that you want to fax.  Click on fax and the
wizard should start.

Hope that helps
Teresa

1. Fax Console - can't send fax to remote fax

message ' The fax printer cannot be accessed.'

I'm wanting to use the remote fax facility that supposedly
comes with Windows XP. I have 1 PC with a fax/modem
installed and the fax service and another test PC across
the LAN. It connects ok and reconises the remote fax using
the fax console but whenever I try and create or send a
fax to it from the test pc I get the above message. Note
also that I have given full access rights to everyone to
use the fax facility. I have also tried many other tests
with different PC's with the same results.

2. Boot Disk

3. user is unable to remove fax in MS Fax Console

4. Error : Cannot Execute External File.

5. unable to fax via xp fax console

6. Hey Boris, What's the deal?

7. Fax Console status: All fax printers are inaccessible

8. VPN or remote D

9. Can not view Fax from Fax Console

10. Fax Console cannot open fax sent

11. receiving faxes with windows xp fax console

12. View a fax from the Fax Console

13. Can't view faxes in Fax Console