booting up

Post by susanjan.. » Thu, 05 Feb 2004 07:00:48

have had problem getting into my system,
it goes through the boot up procedures then as it gets to
the windows xp sceen it starts rebooting again
anybody any ideas please

booting up

Post by Jon Erlandso » Thu, 05 Feb 2004 08:53:58

You might have a drive problem.   If you know the manufacturer (go to
bios and check) try downloading one of these utilities
http://www.howto.cc/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&...

Quote:> have had problem getting into my system,
> it goes through the boot up procedures then as it gets to
> the windows xp sceen it starts rebooting again
> anybody any ideas please

1. Long Boot Ups

Hi,

I recently changed my 20 Gig to a 60 Gig HD and reinstalled Windows XP on
the 60 gig, but now notice unusually and annoyingly long boot up times -
anyone know why this is and is there anything I can do about it?

Thanks,
Al

2. Windows 2000 Problems

3. Settings gone between boot-ups

4. Remote Desktop Web Connection

5. Pop-ups, Pop-ups, Pop-ups EVERYWHERE .. arghhh

6. VIEW??

7. Outlook Express 6 (can't delete file in outbox)

8. The pop-ups the maddening pop-ups!!!

9. Pop-ups and Messanger Pop-ups

10. Random Hang ups (not lock ups)

11. ups.exe application error at startup for UPS 500

12. The UPS Service has lost contact with the UPS