Help Fix the Refresh Rate Limitations in Windows XP

Help Fix the Refresh Rate Limitations in Windows XP

Post by Jason Web » Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:22:29

Hi.  There is a new site up at http://xp-refresh.net that exposes the refresh rate limitations in Windows XP.  The goal of the site is to get users to contact Microsoft about them so they will eventually get fixed.   I know you all hate getting low refresh rates in games as much as I do ;).  Please visit the site and learn how to help get Microsoft's attention so they can fix these refresh rate problems in future service packs and releases of Windows.

Jason Webb

Post by Jerome T. Czeiku » Mon, 28 Jan 2002 14:08:07

Just go to www.entechtaiwan.com and download MultiRes. It will easily solve this probkem.

  Hi.  There is a new site up at http://xp-refresh.net that exposes the refresh rate limitations in Windows XP.  The goal of the site is to get users to contact Microsoft about them so they will eventually get fixed.   I know you all hate getting low refresh rates in games as much as I do ;).  Please visit the site and learn how to help get Microsoft's attention so they can fix these refresh rate problems in future service packs and releases of Windows.

  Jason Webb

Help Fix the Refresh Rate Limitations in Windows XP

Post by Jason Web » Mon, 28 Jan 2002 14:29:12

The goal of the site is to get it fixed completely with no need for utilities.

Jason Webb

1. http://xp-refresh.net - Help Fix the Refresh Rate Limitations in Windows XP

There is a new site up at http://xp-refresh.net that exposes the refresh
rate limitations in Windows XP.  The goal of the site is to get users to
contact Microsoft about them so they will eventually get fixed.   I know you
all hate getting low refresh rates in games as much as I do ;).  Please
visit the site and learn how to help get Microsoft's attention so they can
fix these refresh rate problems in future service packs and releases of
Windows.

Jason Webb

2. Proxy server

3. Help Fix the Refresh Rate Limitations in Windows XP

4. Missing Images

5. Refresh rate limitations in Windows XP !!!

6. Adding W98 to XP

7. P1

8. What's the best refresh rate fix to use with XP

9. Refresh rate fix for XP?

10. Matrox G200 Refresh Rate Limitations

11. 21.81 Det4 Refresh Rate Fix For XP- READ THIS

12. XP drivers and refresh rate fix