ups.exe application error at startup for UPS 500

ups.exe application error at startup for UPS 500

Post by bret » Wed, 03 Sep 2003 03:42:08

Roughly 30 seconds after reaching the password input
screen in Windows XP, an error pops up reading the
following verbatim:

"The instruction at "0x10001530" referenced memory
at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program

Uninstalling and reinstalling the UPS software and
hardware does nothing to rid my system of this error
popping up at each startup.  What can I do?

1. IBM UPS 500 ups.exe error at startup

Whenever I boot up my computer, roughly 30 seconds after
reaching the password screen, a small ups.exe error
window will pop up, saying that "the memory XXXXXX could
not be referenced at XXXXXX, click OK to terminate."  My
UPS service works fine, i.e. it backs up my PC when the
power goes out, but Windows says that I have no UPS
service connected to the computer, and this annoying
error always pops up at boot up.  Please help!

2. Help with ISDN modem...

3. Pop-ups, Pop-ups, Pop-ups EVERYWHERE .. arghhh

4. Monitor Problems

5. Shut Down Problem

6. UPS.exe error

7. Netscape problem

8. UPS.EXE shut down!

9. ups.exe

10. ups.exe commandeering the CPU

11. The pop-ups the maddening pop-ups!!!

12. Pop-ups and Messanger Pop-ups