HELP!!!

Post by bob » Wed, 05 Feb 2003 07:21:23

Setup a fresh install of XP home on a customers pc. Went
back a week later to install a DSL modem and router. When
accessing the router via IE 6.0 I get a partially
refreshed screen, the rest is blank. I setup the router
with my laptop with no problems. On the customers pc I
have no problems browsing the internet but when I try to
access the router I get the same results as before. I next
tried to access the Windows updates site via the internet.
Same problem as with the router. This time the screen
refreshes and comes up 100% blank. The status bar states
the page load is "done". Any ideas?

Thanks, Bob

1. HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

I am running a 3.51 NT server which runs a domain on a LAN. Before it was
running as a domain server, it was working as a workgroup server and I got the
FTP server to work perfectly well. I later changed to a domain server, and I
just can't get the ftp server to work, even after re-installing the ftp
service. The users can connect to the server, but when after trying to login
via anonymous login,  the message : user "e-mail address" cannot login to the
server.

This also happens to valid users on the server. What could I be doing wrong,
could somebody kindly help me???

Moses M. Otyek
Systems Engineer
InfoMail (Uganda) Ltd.
http://www.imul.com
Tel:256-41-258361
Fax:256-41-236256
** INFOMAIL - THE GATEWAY TO UGANDA **

2. incorrect icons

3. Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Please

4. How do I install a External Harddrive?

5. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

6. IE will not view excel interactive webpages

7. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP PLEASE

8. Auto Content Web Page Wizard

9. help help help helphelp help anyone

10. help help help help