Taskbar tooltips behind taskbar....argh!

Taskbar tooltips behind taskbar....argh!

Post by Magnus Persso » Wed, 26 Sep 2001 20:28:38

The tooltips from the applications in the taskbar or the shortcuts in the
Quick Launch toolbar are sometimes draw behind the taskbar. This is very
annoying. Even though it doesn't happen all the time it seems that when this
do happen it stays this way until I reboot XP.

/Magnus

Post by Bob Byrn » Wed, 26 Sep 2001 20:52:13

> The tooltips from the applications in the taskbar or the shortcuts in the
> Quick Launch toolbar are sometimes draw behind the taskbar. This is very
> annoying. Even though it doesn't happen all the time it seems that when this
> do happen it stays this way until I reboot XP.

Happens to me sometimes too on RC1.

--
Regards, Bob

Taskbar tooltips behind taskbar....argh!

Post by Steven Elliot » Thu, 27 Sep 2001 00:45:31

Sounds like flaws in the video drivers.

Steven Elliott

Post by Bob Byrn » Thu, 27 Sep 2001 10:27:12

> Sounds like flaws in the video drivers.

> Steven Elliott

Could be.  I have a Voodoo 5 which only has limited support.

--
Regards, Bob

> > The tooltips from the applications in the taskbar or the shortcuts in the
> > Quick Launch toolbar are sometimes draw behind the taskbar. This is very
> > annoying. Even though it doesn't happen all the time it seems that when
> this
> > do happen it stays this way until I reboot XP.
> Happens to me sometimes too on RC1.

> --
> Regards, Bob

Taskbar tooltips behind taskbar....argh!

Post by Magnus Persso » Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:27:31

I've got Detonator XP v21.81 but sure it could be the vidio drivers. Still
annoying that it only happens in XP.

> Sounds like flaws in the video drivers.

> Steven Elliott

Could be.  I have a Voodoo 5 which only has limited support.

--
Regards, Bob

> > The tooltips from the applications in the taskbar or the shortcuts in
the
> > Quick Launch toolbar are sometimes draw behind the taskbar. This is very
> > annoying. Even though it doesn't happen all the time it seems that when
> this
> > do happen it stays this way until I reboot XP.
> Happens to me sometimes too on RC1.

> --
> Regards, Bob

Taskbar tooltips behind taskbar....argh!

Same drivers, same problem.  Used to happen with WinME too.